HIGH ROAD N11, WHITEWEBBS LANE AND BULLS CROSS EN2- TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1996589
HIGH ROAD N11, WHITEWEBBS LANE AND BULLS CROSS EN2- TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 0208 132 0879
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing works on High Road N11, Whitewebbs Lane and Bulls Cross EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (High Road N11, Whitewebbs Lane and Bulls Cross EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, to enter or proceed in the street specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access for residents will be maintained as far as the works allow.
Dated 10 February 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
See table attached below: