SHEPLEY MEWS EN3, BULLS MOOR RIDE EN8 AND STOCKINGSWATER LANE EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2003430
SHEPLEY MEWS EN3, BULLS MOOR RIDE EN8 AND STOCKINGSWATER LANE EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 0208 132 0758
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Highway improvement works on Shepley Mews EN3, Bullsmoor Ride EN8 and Stockingswater Lane EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Shepley Mews EN3, Bullsmoor Ride EN8 and Stockingswater Lane EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily restrict vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs in the street specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access for residents will be maintained as far as the works allow.
Dated 17 February 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Nature & Part of Street to be Restricted
Coming into operation
Waiting & Loading Restrictions
Shepley Mews -between Nos. 1-45, at its junction with South Ordnance Road
23 February 2021 for 2 days, or until the works are completed.
Road Closure Bullsmoor Ride at its junction with Bullsmoor Lane
1 March 2021 for 3 days, between the hours of 9.30am and 3.30pm or until the works are completed.
Bullsmoor Way, A10 Great Cambridge Road EN8 service road -Bullsmoor Lane service road and vice versa.
Road closure Stockingswater Lane at its junction with A1055 Mollison Avenue
4 March 2021 for 3 days, between the hours of 8am and 6pm or until the works are completed.
A1055 Mollison Avenue ENS - Braithwaite Road ENS.