ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) (SANSOM ROAD E11) ORDER 2021 (TT38(20))Notice ID: WAT2005258
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) (SANSOM ROAD E11) ORDER 2021 (TT38(20))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 18th February 2021 It made an Order to allow safe access for construction vehicles and especially emergency service vehicle traffic during to and from a development site in Sansom Road E11.
2. The general effect of the Order will be - only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed or, where applicable, covered - to suspend a Zone 'CHN' Permit holders parking place and restrict vehicles from waiting or loading for any purpose between the hours of 9.30 a.m. and 3.30 p.m. - Mondays to Fridays and 9.30 a.m. and 1.30 p.m. - Saturdays, on the west side of the westernmost arm of Sansom Road E11 in the permit parking place adjacent Nos. 161 to 245 Sansom Road (the bay situated between existing double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions).
3. Vehicles waiting, loading, stopping or parking in disregard of this Order would be removed.
4. The Order will come into operation on 18th February 2021 and will cease to have effect when the works are completed.
5. The ban would only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing and covering of the appropriate traffic signs.
6. In so far as any provision imposed by the Order conflicts or is inconsistent with any provision of any Order made under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, in the London Borough of Waltham Forest the provisions of the intended Order shall prevail only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed in relation to the measures set out in this Order.
Dated 18th February 2021
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS