LABURNUM AVENUE N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2010594
LABURNUM AVENUE N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Laburnum Avenue N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Laburnum Avenue N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Laburnum Avenue at its junction with Hawthorne Way eastwards for approximately 25 metres, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 24 February 2020 and will continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route will be via Hawthorne Way, Northern Avenue and vice versa.
Dated 24 February 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation