FOX LANE N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2010625
FOX LANE N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential crane works on Fox Lane N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Fox Lane N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Fox Lane at its junction with Green Lanes N13, for approximately 70 metres eastwards, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation as and when directed by signage on 4th and 5th of March and 11th and 12th March.
5. Access to Pellipar Close would be maintained.
Dated 24 February 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation