CANNON HILL N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2015835
CANNON HILL N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8132 0736.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing works on Cannon Hill N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Cannon Hill N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to restrict traffic between 08:00am - 18:00pm on Cannon Hill from;
(i) Southbound - entering, proceeding, waiting and loading between The Green and Aldermans Hill; and
(ii) No left turn from Cannon Road, Selborne Road and The Mall; and
(iii) No right turn from Greenacre Walk, as and when directed by
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 16 March 2021 and would continue in force for 1 day or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion routes will be
-The Green N14, Waterfall Road N14, Morton Way N14, Wilmer Way N14 & Powys Lane N14
Dated 3 March 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation