BROWNLOW ROAD N11-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2015827
BROWNLOW ROAD N11-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8132 0736.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing works on Brownlow Road N11, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Brownlow Road N11) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding southbound on Brownlow Road between the common boundary of Nos. 63/63a and a point in line approximately 4 metres north of the southern flank wall of No. 1-6 Brownlow Court, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 12 March 2021 between the hours of 8pm-5am and would continue in force for 1 night or until works are completed.
5. Whilst prohibitions are in force the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via; A406 North Circular Road N11 - Bounds Green Road.
Dated 3 March 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation