ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (PRETORIA AVENUE E17) (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2021 (TT6(21))Notice ID: WAT2017425
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (PRETORIA AVENUE E17) (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2021 (TT6(21))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest (the Council) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 4th March 2021 it made an Order to allow for the installation of multiple utility connections (water / gas / electric and sewage) supply to a development site by South East Eco Utilities, to be carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
2. The general effect of the Order will be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to prohibit vehicles (except works vehicles) from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading for any purpose, at any time, in Pretoria Avenue E17 between its junctions with Lime Street and Essex Close.
3. Whilst the prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above remain in force, advance warning signage and alternative routes for traffic shall be in place.
4. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
5. The restrictions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes (if the works allow).
6. The Order will come into operation on 4th March 2021 and would be valid for a maximum period of 12 months or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
NOTE: Leaflets would be distributed and signage placed in advance of any works in the above-mentioned roads which would give more specific details on the exact dates of the restrictions and effects of any temporary traffic management as necessary.
Dated 4th March 2021
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS