ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (SUTHERLAND ROAD E17) (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ORDER 2021 (TT8(21))Notice ID: WAT2017427
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (SUTHERLAND ROAD E17) (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ORDER 2021 (TT8(21))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 4th March 2021 it made an Order to allow for the loading and unloading of construction materials to and from a development site at No. 37 Sutherland Road E17.
2. The general effect of the Order will be - only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed or, where applicable, covered - to suspend free regulated partial footway parking space and restrict vehicles from waiting or loading for any purpose between the hours of 9.30 a.m. and 3.30 p.m. - Mondays to Saturdays, on both sides of Sutherland Road E17 - between the eastern wall of No. 39 Sutherland Road E17 and the western wall of No. 35 Sutherland Road E17.
3. Vehicles waiting, loading, stopping or parking in disregard of this Order would be removed.
4. The Order will come into operation on 4th March 2021 and will be effective for a period of 18 months, or until the need for loading and unloading to and from the said development site is completed, whichever is the sooner.
5. The ban would only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing and covering of the appropriate traffic signs.
6. In so far as any provision imposed by the Order conflicts or is inconsistent with any provision of any Order made under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, in the London Borough of Waltham Forest the provisions of the intended Order shall prevail only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed in relation to the measures set out in this Order.
Dated 4th March 2021
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS