ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) - (TT11(21)). THE WALTHAM FOREST (BURWELL ROAD E10) (ROAD CLOSURE) (NO. 1) ORDER 2021Notice ID: WAT2017429
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) - (TT11(21)).
THE WALTHAM FOREST (BURWELL ROAD E10) (ROAD CLOSURE) (NO. 1) ORDER 2021
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that it proposes to make an Order to allow for the resurfacing of a raised junction entry treatment in a safe and efficient manner so that it can be converted to a Copenhagen style blended crossing.
2. The general effect of the Order would be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to prohibit any vehicle from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading for any purpose, at any time, in Burwell Road E10 - within a distance of 20 metres of its junction with Lea Bridge Road.
3. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
4. Where appropriate, alternative routes for traffic would be indicated by local signage toward Flempton Road E10.
5. The prohibitions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes (if the works allow)
6. The Order would come into operation on 18th March 2021 for a period of 6 weeks, or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
NOTE: Leaflets would be distributed and signage placed In advance of any works in the above-mentioned roads which would give more specific details on the exact dates of the restrictions and effects of any temporary traffic management as necessary.
Dated 4th March 2021
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS