ADVENT WAY N18 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2051378
ADVENT WAY N18 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential street lighting works on Advent Way N18, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Advent Way N18) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Advent Way N18, from its junction with Cooks Ferry Roundabout, westbound for approximately 350 metres (the entrance to London Energy), as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 17 April 2021 and would continue in force for 24 hours or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route for westbound traffic will be via; Cooks Ferry Roundabout - A406 North Circular - Argon Road - Angel Road - Meridian Way -Conduit Lane - Advent Way.
Dated 7 April 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation