ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (VARIOUS ROADS) (STRUCTURAL PROGRAMME) (VARIOUS MEASURES) (NO. 2) ORDER 2021 (TT17(21))Notice ID: WAT2077519
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
THE WALTHAM FOREST (VARIOUS ROADS) (STRUCTURAL PROGRAMME) (VARIOUS MEASURES) (NO. 2) ORDER 2021 (TT17(21))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that it intends on making an Order to enable carriageway maintenance and lining works to be carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
2. The general effect of the Order would be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to prohibit vehicles (except works vehicles) from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading for any purpose, at any time, in:
HOE STREET WARD
The Drive E17 - outside Batten House, Hancocke House, Trinity House and Fanshaw House and Bradwell House (estimated between 24 - 28 May 21)
First Avenue E17 (estimated between 1 -5 Nov 21)
Cedars Avenue E17 (estimated between 12 July-6 Aug 21)
Grove Green Road E11 - part between Langthorne Road and Cathall Road (estimated 24 - 30 May 21)
Ashbrldge Road E11 (estimated between 25-26 May 21)
Hawbridge Road E11 (estimated between 14- 14 June 21)
Gainsborough Road E11 (estimated between 02-06 Aug 21)
Kingswood Road E11 (estimated between 18-22 Oct 21)
Stanmore Road E11 (estimated between 25-29 Oct 21)
The Sidings E11 (estimated between 18 Oct-05 Nov 21)
Fairlop Road E11 (estimated between 10 - 14 Nov 21)
CANN HALL WARD
Elsham Road E11 (estimated between 7 June - 9 July 21)
HALE END AND HIGHAMS PARK WARD
Larkshall Road E4 (estimated between 26-30 July 21)
Appleby Close E4 (estimated between 27 - 29 May 21)
Bellamy Rd E4 (estimated between 27 - 29 May 21)
Aldriche Way E4 (estimated between 27 - 29 May 21)
Chingford Mount Road E4 (part, Billet Roundabout to Hlgham Station Avenue) (estimated between 23-27 Aug 21)
Trinity Close E11 (estimated between 01 Nov-03 Dec 21)
CHAPEL END WARD
Beresford Road E17 (estimated between 20 Sep-22 Oct 21)
Forest Road E17 (part, Hoe Street to Hale End Road) (estimated between 01 -05 June 21)
WOOD STREET WARD
Buxton Drive E11 (estimated between 25 Oct-05 Nov 21)
Chestnut Avenue South E17 (estimated between 19 July-20 Aug 21)
LEA BRIDGE WARD
Brunswick Street E17 (estimated between 23 Aug - 24 Sep 21)
Tallack Road E10 (estimated between 27 Sep-29 Oct 21)
CHINGFORD GREEN WARD
Lea Valley Road E4 (part, Sewardstone Road to borough boundary) (estimated between 09-12 Aug 21)
Old Church Road E4 (part, Priory Avenue to Wellington Avenue) (estimated between 02-06 Aug 21)
HATCH LANE Beechwood Drive IG8 (estimated between 25-26 May 21)
3. No person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter, proceed, wait or load for any purpose, at any time, within 30 metres of the junction of any road adjoining the roads or sections of roads contained in paragraph 2 above.
4. Whilst works are being carried out in any roads or part of roads mentioned in this paragraph the one-way workings for those roads will be temporarily suspended. The one-way roads in question are: Second Avenue E17
Third Avenue E17 Cedars Avenue E17 Lemna Road E11 Farnan Avenue E17 Kenilworth Avenue E17
5. Whilst the prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above remain in force, alternative routes for traffic would be indicated by traffic signs.
6. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
7. The prohibitions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes.
8. The Order would come into operation on 14th May 2021 and would be valid for a maximum period of 18 months or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
NOTE: These works would not be carried out simultaneously in all roads but in a sequence as directed by the Council. Leaflets would be distributed and signage placed in advance of any works in the above mentioned roads which would give more specific details on the exact dates of the prohibitions (the above dates are not absolute but are estimated), effects of any temporary traffic management and diversion routes as necessary.
Dated 6th May 2021
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS