ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (HOE STREET E17) (TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE) (NO. 1) ORDER 2021 (TT16(21))Notice ID: WAT2077517
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
THE WALTHAM FOREST (HOE STREET E17) (TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE) (NO. 1) ORDER 2021 (TT16(21))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest (the Council) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 6th May 2021 it made an Order to allow for the installation and later removal of a site tower crane in a safe and efficient manner at a development site at No. 316 Hoe Street E17.
2. The general effect of the Order will be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to prohibit vehicles (except works vehicles) from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading for any purpose, at any time, in Hoe Street E17 between the southernmost boundary wall of No. 192 Hoe Street and the southern kerb line of Cairo Road E17.
3. Whilst the prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above remain in force, advance warning signage and alternative routes for traffic shall be in place.
4. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
5. The restrictions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes (if the works allow)
6. The Order will come into operation on 8th May 2021 and would be valid for a maximum period of 18 months or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
NOTE: Leaflets would be distributed and signage placed in advance of any works in the above-mentioned road which would give more specific details on the exact dates of the restrictions and effects of any temporary traffic management as necessary. The extended Order will cover any aborted works or other unforeseen constraints and for the removal of the crane at a later date to be confirmed.
Dated 6th May 2021
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS