PRINCES AVENUE N13- TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2097186
PRINCES AVENUE N13- TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential utility works on Princes Avenue N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Princes Avenue N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 19 May 2021 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Princes Avenue between the common boundary of No.s 158/156 and 164/166, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions continue by way of this Order from 23 May 2021 until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via Melville Gardens - Tottenhall Road -Princes Avenue and vice versa.
Dated 26 May 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation