INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: WAT2096748
AYLEY CROFT EN1, BEACONSFIELD ROAD EN3, BEDALE ROAD EN2, BELL LANE EN3, BLOSSOM LANE EN2, BRIGADIER HILL EN2, CAMERON CLOSE N18, CAVENDISH CLOSE N18, CEDAR ROAD EN2, CHANTRY CLOSE EN2, EASTFIELD ROAD EN3, GROVE ROAD WEST EN3, HIGHVIEW GARDENS N11, HOLBROOK CLOSE EN1, KETTERING ROAD EN3, LEIGHTON ROAD EN1, LINKS SIDE EN2, MONTAGU ROAD N18, PALMERS ROAD N11, SHERBORNE AVENUE EN3, SILVER STREET N18, SNELL'S PARK N18 and UNNAMED SERVICE ROADS AND ACCESS ROADS ASSOCIATED WITH THE ABOVE ROADS - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONS
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 0208 132 0974.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield (the Council) have made the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 202) Traffic Order 2021 under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Order which will come into operation on 7 June 2021 will be to continue the existing "At any time" waiting restrictions that are currently in force by virtue of a temporary traffic order published on 11th December 2019 for parts of roads listed in the title of this Notice.
3. A copy of the Order, which will come into operation on 7 June 2021 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Town Library, 66 Church Street, Enfield EN2 6AX, Monday to Fridays 9am - 5pm inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
The made order, notice and plans can also be inspected online at
4. Copies of the made order and plan can also be obtained by calling 020 8132 0989, by emailing
or by writing to Traffic & Transportation (quoting reference TG 1474), Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 26 May 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation