THE HARINGEY (MYDDLETON ROAD N22, FORTIS GREEN ROAD N10, WESTON PARK N8, ELDER AVENUE N8, PRINCES AVENUE N10) TEMPORARY WAITING & LOADING RESTRICTIONS ORDER 2021Notice ID: WAT2103199
THE HARINGEY (MYDDLETON ROAD N22, FORTIS GREEN ROAD N10, WESTON PARK N8, ELDER AVENUE N8, PRINCES AVENUE N10) TEMPORARY WAITING & LOADING RESTRICTIONS ORDER 2021
FURTHER TO A NOTICE: Under section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, which commenced on 6 May 2021.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Council of the London Borough of Haringey has made the Temporary Traffic Order(s) described below under S14(1) Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended (the Act):-
THE GENERAL EFFECT OF THE ORDER:
Myddleton Road N22_
1. To temporarily suspend Pay by Phone Mon-Sat 9am-6pm max stay 2hrs no return in 2 hrs/Resident Permit holders NORTH SIDE: outside No.122/No.120 for approximately 5.1 metres.
2. To temporarily relocate existing disabled badge holders only parking place NORTH SIDE outside No.120/No.118 by approximately 5 metres in an easterly direction.
3. To temporarily suspend Pay by Phone Mon-Sat 9am-6pm max stay 2hrs no return in 2 hrs SOUTH SIDE: outside 'Renaissance' for approximately 12.4 metres.
Fortis Green Road N10
To temporarily suspend Pay by Phone Mon-Sat 9.30am-5pm max stay 2hrs no return in 2 hrs NORTH EAST SIDE: from the shared property boundary of No.78 to No.82 and No.72 to No.76, south east for
approximately 16.7 metres._
Weston Park N8_
To temporarily suspend the below restrictions located on the NORTH EAST SIDE, total length being approximately 24 metres:
1. Resident Permit Holders only Mon-Fri 10am-12noon
2. Pay by Phone Mon-Sat 10am-5pm max stay 2hrs no return in 2 hrs
3. Loading Only Mon-Sat 8am-6.30pm_
Elder Avenue N8_
To temporarily suspend Pay by Phone Mon-Sat 9.30am-5pm max stay
2 hrs no return in 2hrs SOUTH WEST SIDE: outside 'The Queens' for
approximately 17.1 metres._
Princes Avenue N10
To temporarily suspend Pay by Phone Mon-Sat 9.30am-5pm max stay 2 hrs no return in 2 hrs SOUTH EAST SIDE: outside 'The Village Green' for approximately 18 metres.
Temporary No Waiting/No Loading at Any Time will be installed at the above locations. Safety barriers will be installed on site to widen the footway and maintain the safety of pedestrians.
The temporary traffic measures under this notice will remain on site from 27 May 2021 and may stay in force for 18 months. During this period of time a decision will be taken as to whether to make these measures permanent at this point a full public consultation will be undertaken.
The provisions of this order shall apply only at such times and as directed by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction imposed by the Notice may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
If you suspect that your vehicle has been towed away you can call TRACE Customer Services Helpdesk 0300 077 0100.
For more information call 0208 489 1300 or visit our website at
Dated: 2 June 2021
Head of Highways & Parking