NEWSHOLME DRIVE N21 AND HIGH STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2121336
NEWSHOLME DRIVE N21 AND HIGH STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8132 0879.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Highway works on Newsholme Drive N21 and High Street EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Newsholme ?rive N21, High Street EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily restrict vehicles, at any time, as and when directed by traffic signs, in the street specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case.
Dated 23 June 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
See table attached below: