TOTTENHALL ROAD N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2135818
TOTTENHALL ROAD N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Tottenhall Road N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Tottenhall Road N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic;
i) from entering or proceeding and waiting and loading on Tottenhall Road N13, between its junction with Green Lanes N13 and Fairbrook Road and between Fairbrook Road and Melville Gardens; and
ii) to revoke the "No entry" on Tottenhall Road at its junction with Fairbrook Road and Melville Gardens, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would no1 apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation "at any time" on 19 July 2021 and would continue in force on a phased basis for approximately 42 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route would be via;
Phase 1 - Green Lanes N13, Princes Avenue, Fairbrook Road and vice versa.
Phase 2 - Fairbrook Road, Princes Avenue, Melville Gardens and vice versa.
Dated 7 July 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation