GREEN LANES N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2135809
GREEN LANES N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential crane works on Green Lanes N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield proposes to make the Enfield (Green Lanes N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic & Cyclists) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles and cyclists, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering or proceeding, waiting and loading in the streets specified in the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate on the dates specified in the schedule and would only be in operation when the appropriate signage is displayed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions for the cycle lane are in force, Cyclists will be required to dismount and walk or use the main carriageway to cycle.
Dated 7 July 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
See table attached below: