GALLIARD ROAD N9, EXETER ROAD N9 AND ADDISON ROAD ENS - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2141930
GALLIARD ROAD N9, EXETER ROAD N9 AND ADDISON ROAD ENS - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on the following numbers 0208 132 0758.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Highway improvement works on Galliard Road N9, Exeter Road N9, and Addison Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Galliard Road N9, Exeter Road N9, and Addison Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily restrict vehicles, at any time, as and when directed by traffic signs, in the street specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case.
Dated 14 July 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF BELOW TO VIEW THE DETAILS