ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: WAT2148891
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)
THE WALTHAM FOREST (CORONATION SQUARE) (VARIOUS ROADS E10) (TEMPORARY MEASURES) (NO. 1) ORDER 2021 (TT24(21))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest (the Council) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 22nd July 2021 it made an Order to allow for the installation of a new gas main and supply to the Coronation Square development (off Oliver Road E10) by Express Utilities, to be carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
2. The general effect of the Order will be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to prohibit vehicles (except works vehicles) from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading for any purpose, at any time, in the following roads:
- Dunedin Road E10 - All
- Oliver Road E10 - between Ruckholt Road and Buckingham Road .
- Ruckholt Road E10 - between Orient Way and Oliver Road
- The Path E10 - between Dunedin Road E10 and Ruckholt Road E10
3. Whilst works are being carried out and only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to wait or load for any purpose, at any time, within 20 metres of the junction of any road adjoining the roads or sections of roads contained in paragraph 2 above.
4. Whilst the prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above remain in force, advance warning signage and alternative routes for traffic shall be in place.
5. Whilst works are being carried out and only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, any one-way working or no-entry prohibition in (1) any road adjoining the roads contained in paragraph 2 and, as the case may be required, (2) in any subsequent road adjoining any road that adjoins the roads contained in paragraph 2, will be suspended.
6. Designated parking places situated in Orient Way, Dunedin Road and Oliver Road will be suspended at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed.
7. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
8. The prohibitions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes (if the works allow)
9. The Order will come into operation on 26th July 2021 and would be valid for a maximum period of 18 months or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
NOTE: These works would not be carried out simultaneously in all roads but in a sequence as directed by the Council. Leaflets would be distributed and signage placed in advance of any works in the above-mentioned roads which would give more specific details on the exact dates of the restrictions and effects of any temporary traffic management as necessary.
Dated 22nd July 2021
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS