ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 6 and 45Notice ID: WAT2148871
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 6 and 45
MINOR BATCH 5 2021 - S278 WORKS AGREEMENT, WAITING RESTRICTIONS AND CONTROLLED PARKING AMENDMENTS (T23(21)
The Waltham Forest (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. 88) Order 2021 The Waltham Forest (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. 87) Order 2021
1. NOTICE IS GIVEN that the London Borough of Waltham Forest on 22nd July 2021 made the above-mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be:
a. in Shernhall Street (SH) E17 - south west side - outside No. 54 SH to convert the single yellow line waiting restriction to parking space for WSN permit holders only operating Mondays to Fridays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and
b. in Ruby Road (RU) E17 - east side
i. convert 1 metre of 8 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Mon-Sat single yellow line waiting restrictions (syl) to parking space for HS permit holders immediately north of No. 64 RU;
ii. convert a further 2.8 metres of the 8 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Mon-Sat syl immediately north of No. 64 RU to double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions; and
iii. convert the remainder of the 8 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Mon- Sat syl immediately north of No. 64 RU to:
- pay by phone parking (PbyP) space (extending the existing traffic order representing a PbyP parking place situated outside the flank wall of No. 436 to 444 Forest Road E17 in a southerly direction (the PbyP parking extension will operate on the same days, times as the existing traffic order for PbyP at this location)); and
- a syl extension (extending the existing traffic order representing a syl in a southerly direction which operates 6.30 p.m. to midnight and midnight to 8 a.m. and that runs through situated outside the flank wall of No. 436 to 444 Forest Road E17 the aforementioned PbyP parking place traffic order at this same location)).
3. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation from 22nd July 2021 and all other relevant documents can be inspected until the expiration of a period of 6 weeks from that date on request by either emailing
or visiting the Highways and Traffic Management office, Low Hall. Argall Avenue E10 7AS during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive; or alternatively documents can be viewed online at:https://www.walthamforest.gov.uk/content/road-traffic-schemes-and-consultations
4. Any person desiring to question the validity of either of the Orders or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulations made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks of the making of the Orders, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 22nd July 2021
Mr. K. Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS