BERKSHIRE GARDENS N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2153109
BERKSHIRE GARDENS N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing works on Berkshire Gardens N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Berkshire Gardens N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Berkshire Gardens between its junctions with Wolves Lane and Green Lanes N13, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 9 August 2021 between the hours of 8am-6pm and would continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route will be via Wolves Lane, Grenoble Gardens, Green Lanes N13.
Dated 28 July 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation