GREEN LANES N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2153102
GREEN LANES N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 0239.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Green Lanes N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Green Lanes N21)(No.2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic and Cyclists) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Green Lanes N21 between Nos. 759/765 (slip road leading to Station Road N21), as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 9 August 2021 and would continue in force between 9.30am-3.30pm for 1 day or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion will be via; Green Lanes N21, Green Dragon Lane, Hadley Way, Hounsden Road, Church Hill, The Green N21, Station Road N21.
Dated 28 July 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation