AMBERLEY ROAD N13, BURLINGTON ROAD EN2, KYNASTON ROAD EN2, AND WOODSTOCK CRESCENT N9- PLAY STREET ROAD CLOSURESNotice ID: WAT2153316
AMBERLEY ROAD N13, BURLINGTON ROAD EN2, KYNASTON ROAD EN2, AND WOODSTOCK CRESCENT N9- PLAY STREET ROAD CLOSURES
Further information may be obtained by contacting Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8132 0989
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Play Street Restrictions) (No.*) Order 2021 under section 29 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit vehicles from entering or proceeding on the sections of Amberley Road N13, Burlington Road EN2, Kynaston Road EN2 and Woodstock Crescent N9 as specified in Schedule 1 to this notice on the dates detailed in Schedule 2 to this notice.
3. The Order provides that the prohibition would not apply to -
(a) any vehicle requiring access to a property in Amberley Road N13, Burlington Road EN2, Kynaston Road EN2 and Woodstock Crescent N9;
(b) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes, or for the purposes of a statutory undertaker in an emergency; or
(c) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform, a traffic warden or a civil enforcement officer.
4. Copies of the proposed Order and of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order can be inspected at the Town Library, 66 Church Street, Enfield EN2 6AX, Monday to Fridays 9am - 5pm inclusive. Note: Should you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time.
5. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order, or make any other representations in respect of it should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1480 by 18 August 2021, or by e-mail to
Dated 28 July 2021
David B Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF BELOW TO VIEW THE DETAILS