GREEN LANES, N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2161916
GREEN LANES, N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 0677.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Green Lanes N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Green Lanes N21 )(No.2)(Temporary Restriction of Traffic and cyclists) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit cyclists from entering or proceeding on Green Lanes, N21 between it junction with Fernleigh Road and the Northern flank wall of Winchmore Hill Library, N21, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 16th August 2021 and would continue in force for 10 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in operation cyclists would be required to dismount and walk or join the main carriageway to cycle.
Dated 4th August 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation