MAYFIELD AVENUE N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2161935
MAYFIELD AVENUE N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential utility works on Pentrich Avenue EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the (Mayfield Avenue,N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 28 July 2021 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs from entering or proceeding on Mayfield Avenue N14, between the common boundarys of Nos 10/12 and 12/14, in the London Borough of Enfield.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 2 August 2021 for approximately 3 days until such time as the works have been completed.
5. The provisions will only apply when the appropriate traffic signs are displayed.
6. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via Mayfield Avenue High Street N14 The Close and vice versa.
Dated 4 August 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation