ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (HICKMAN AVENUE & JACKS FARM WAY E4) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2021 (TT25(21))Notice ID: SUT2169912
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
THE WALTHAM FOREST (HICKMAN AVENUE & JACKS FARM WAY E4) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2021 (TT25(21))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest (the Council) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 12th August 2021 it made an Order to allow for repairs to failed underground pipework, to be carried out in a safe and efficient manner by Stableforce Limited.
2. The general effect of the Order will be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to:
(a) prohibit vehicles (except works vehicles) from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading for any purpose, at any time, in: Hickman Avenue E4 (east/west arm) -between Jacks Farm Way and Jubilee Avenue (north/ south arm); and
(b) restrict vehicles (except works vehicles) from waiting or loading for any purpose, at any time, in: Jacks Farm Way E4 (north/south arm) - between Hickman Avenue and Celebration Way.
3. Whilst the prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above remain in force, advance warning signage and alternative routes for traffic shall be in place.
4. Designated parking places situated in Hickman Avenue will be suspended.
5. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
6. The restrictions and prohibitions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes (if the works allow)
7. The Order will come into operation on 12th August 2021 and would be valid for a maximum period of 12 months or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
NOTE: These works would not be carried out simultaneously in all sections of Hickman Avenue but in a sequence as directed by the Council. Leaflets would be distributed and signage placed in advance of any works in the above-mentioned roads which would give more specific details on the exact dates of the restrictions and effects of any temporary traffic management as necessary.
'Access to Tesco car park will be maintained at all times.
Dated 12th August 2021
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS