BAALAMS LANE N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2190741
BAALAMS LANE N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Baalams Lane N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Baalams Lane N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Baalams Lane N14, between the junction with High street and Mayfield Avenue.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 12 September 2021 and will continue in force for 1 day or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in operation the diversion route for vehicles will be via High Street, The Close, Mayfield Avenue N14 and vice versa.
Dated 8th September 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation