DERBY ROAD, EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2190767
DERBY ROAD, EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential water works on Derby Road, EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Derby Road, EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from:
(i) entering or proceeding on Derby Road, EN3 at its junction with Lincoln Road and junction with High Street EN3;
(ii) waiting and loading on Derby Road, EN3 at its junction with Lincoln Road and junction with High Street, EN3 on both sides of the carriageway, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 19 September 2021 and would continue in force for 48 days or until works are completed. Access will be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibition is in operation the diversion route would be via Lincoln Road EN3 High Street EN3 and vice versa.
Dated 8th September 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation