TRENT GARDENS N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2190779
TRENT GARDENS N14 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Trent Gardens N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Trent Gardens N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding & waiting or loading on Trent Gardens N14, from its junction with Avenue Road to a point in line with the common boundary of Nos. 128/130 Trent Gardens.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 25 September 2021 and would continue in force for 7 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in operation the diversion route for vehicles would be via;
Westbound - Avenue Road, Chase Side, Green Road, Trent Gardens, N14
Eastbound - Avenue Road, The Fairway, Green Road, Trent Gardens, N14
Dated 8th September 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation