HAZELBURY GREEN N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2190750
HAZELBURY GREEN N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Hazelbury Green N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Hazelbury Green N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from
(i) entering, proceeding, onto Hazelbury Green from its junction with Chalfont Road; and
(ii) Waiting and Loading on Hazelbury Green from its junction with Chalfont Road for a distance of 50 metres south on both the east and west sides, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 13 September 2021 and will continue in force for 6 weeks or until works are completed. Access will be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in operation the diversion route for vehicles will be via Park Lane, Haselbury Road, Chalfont Road and vice versa.
Dated 8th September 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation