PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING PLACE(S)Notice ID: WAT2197214
PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING PLACE(S)- - ALMA ROAD EN3, ASHDOWN ROAD EN3, BANSTEAD GARDENS N9, BECKENHAM GARDENS N9, BELSIZE AVENUE N13, BERKELEY GARDENS N21, BURLEIGH ROAD EN1, BURY STREET N9, CAMBERLEY AVENUE EN1, CAMBOURNE AVENUE N9, CATISFIELD ROAD EN3, CAVENDISH ROAD N18, CHICHESTER ROAD N9, CLAREMONT STREET N18, COLD HAM GROVE ENS, COWPER GARDENS N14, COWPER ROAD N18, DENTON ROAD N18, ELIZABETH AVENUE EN2, GLENVILLE AVENUE EN2, HADRIANS RIDE EN1, KINGSLEY ROAD N13, LAVENDER ROAD EN2, LEEDS STREET N18, MEDCALF ROAD ENS, MELBOURNE AVENUE N13, MOREE WAY N18, - X 2, NEW RIVER CRESCENT N13, NURSERY ROAD N14, OATLANDS ROAD ENS, OSBORNE ROAD N13, OXFORD ROAD N9, PRETORIA ROAD NORTH N18, POYNTER ROAD EN1, ROTHERFIELD ROAD ENS, SEVERN DRIVE EN1, SHELDON ROAD N18, SILVER STREET N18, STANLEY ROAD N11, VICTORIA ROAD N18 X 2, WARWICK ROAD N18, WESTMISTER ROAD N9, WINCHESTER ROAD N9, WINDSOR ROAD AND YEWS AVENUE EN1.
STATUTORY DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACE -SUTHERLAND ROAD N9
REVOKED PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES- WILBURY WAY N18, CEDAR ROAD EN2, SALISBURY ROAD N11, GORDON ROAD N9, NEW PARK AVENUE N13, WESTMINSTER ROAD N9, ROUNDHILL DRIVE EN2, CHESTER ROAD N9, SNELLS PARK N18, HARLECH ROAD N14, RILEY ROAD EN3, HEDGE HILL EN2.
REVOKED DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - WOODLANDS ROAD EN2. CROYLAND ROAD N9, NORTHERN AVENUE N9, NIGHTINGALE ROAD N9, HAWTHORN GROVE EN2, HIGHWORTH ROAD N11, TOTTENHALL ROAD N13, DONCASTER ROAD N9, POYNTER ROAD EN1, GLENVILLE AVENUE EN2
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8132 0989.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield (the Council) have made the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (Personalised Disabled Persons) (No.2) Order 2021 and the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (Disabled Persons) (No. 2) Order 2021 under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Orders which will come into operation on 4 October 2021 will be to:
(a) designate a personalised disabled person's parking place in the streets specified in the first paragraph of the heading to this Notice in which a disabled person's vehicle which displays a valid personalised disabled person's parking place permit issued by the Council, may be left therein;
(b) Designate a disabled persons parking place in the streets specified in the second paragraph of the heading to this Notice'
(c) remove certain personalised disabled persons' parking places in the streets specified in the third paragraph of the heading to this Notice, which are no longer required; and
(d) remove certain disabled persons' parking places in the streets specified in the fourth paragraph of the heading to this Notice, which are no longer required.
3. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 4 October 2021 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Town Library, 66 Church Street, Enfield EN2 6AX, Monday to Fridays 9am - 5pm inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
The made order, notice and plans can also be inspected online at
4. Copies of the made orders can also be obtained by calling 020 8132 0989, by emailing
or by writing to Traffic & Transportation (quoting reference TG 1477), Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks of the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 15 September 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation