HAZELBURY LANE N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2197203
HAZELBURY LANE N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Hazelbury Lane N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Hazelbury Lane N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding & waiting or loading on Hazelbury Lane N9, from its junction with Hazelbury Road to a point 75 metres East on Hazelbury Lane, N9.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 27 September 2021 and would continue in force for 13 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in operation the diversion route for vehicles would be via;
Northbound - Haselbury Road, Chalfont Road, Hazelbury Green N9 and vice versa.
southbound - Hazelbury Road, Park Lane, Hazelbury Green N9 and vice versa.
Dated 15th September 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation