KING EDWARDS ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2197209
KING EDWARDS ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on King Edwards Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (King Edwards Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Art 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding & waiting or loading on King Edwards Road EN3, at its junction with Alexandra Road, and at its junction with Alma Road.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 27 September 2021 and would continue in force for 47 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in operation the diversion route for vehicles would be via Alexandra Road, Durants Road, Alma Road, EN3 & vice versa.
Dated 15th September 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation