BROWNING ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2197186
BROWNING ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential utility works on Browning Road EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the (Browning Road EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 8 September 2021 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs from entering or proceeding on Browning Road EN2, at its junction with Phipps Hatch Lane, in the London Borough of Enfield.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 12 September 2021 until 14 September 2021.
5. The provisions will only apply when the appropriate traffic signs are displayed.
6. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via Morley Hill, Clay Hill, Browning Road and vice versa.
Dated 15th September 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation