BORDEN AVENUE EN1 & ELMSCOTT GARDENS, N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2197190
BORDEN AVENUE EN1 & ELMSCOTT GARDENS, N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8132 0879.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate Carriageway resurfacing works on Borden Avenue EN1 & Elmscott Gardens, N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Borden Avenue EN1 & Elmscott Gardens, N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily restrict traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate from the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 15th September 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted
Nature of restriction and operational date
Borden Avenue, EN1 - From its junction with Sittingbourne Avenue to a point in line where Borden Avenue meets Faversham Avenue
Road Closure & Waiting and Loading Restrictions 20 September for 5 weeks.
Via Sittingbourne Avenue and Teynham Avenue, EN1 and vice versa.
Elmscott Gardens N21 - whole road on both the North eastern and south western sides
Waiting and Loading Restrictions 25 October for 4 weeks.