Transport for London ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: WAT0148271
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A41 GLA ROAD (EDGWARE WAY) (LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET)(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2017
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable carriageway patching works to take place on the A41 Edgware Way carriageway (southbound)
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from proceeding on the A41 Edgware Way carriageway (southbound) between the circulatory traffic system at the junctions of Elstree Hill, A41 Edgware Way and Brockley Hill, hereafter referred to as Elstree Roundabout and its junction with the on-slip road
The order will be effective at between 20th April 2017 and 19th May 2017 each night; Monday to Friday, from 10:00PM to 5:00AM or when the works have been completed whichever is sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) Any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) Anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via:
Traffic wishing to proceed on the A41 Edgware Way (southbound) from the A41 Edgware Way northwest bound, Elstree Hill or Brockley Hill: Elstree Roundabout, A5 Brockley Hill, Spur Road Roundabout, A410 Spur Road (eastbound) to normal route of traffic.
Dated this 13th day of April 2017
Network Impact Management Team - Manager, Road Space Management - Operations
Transport for London
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
TRANSPORT mayor of london ^^^m FOR LONDON
mayor of london