ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: WAT0233798
Transport for London Public Notice
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A1 GLA ROAD (WATFORD WAY, LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET) (TEMPORARY BANNED RIGHT TURN) ORDER 2017
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable traffic signal modernisation works to take place on the A1 Watford Way.
3. The Order will be effective between 18th July 2017 and 18th August 2017 each night Tuesday to Friday from 10:00 PM to 05:00 AM (these works will cease on Friday morning at 05:00 AM) or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner, subject to the provision of the article 4, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle from turning right into Page Street from A1 Watford Way.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1 )Any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2)Anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via A1 Watford Way (northbound), around Mill Hill Roundabout, A1 Watford Way (southbound) to normal route of traffic.
Dated this 13rd day of July 2017 Mufu Durowoju
Network Impact Management Team Manager Road Space Management - Operations Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ