FOOTPATH NO. 38 PARSONAGE LANE EN2 TO PARSONAGE GARDENS EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0297714
FOOTPATH NO. 38 PARSONAGE LANE EN2 TO PARSONAGE GARDENS EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate utility works on Footpath No.38, Parsonage Lane to Parsonage Gardens EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Footpath No.38, Parsonage Lane to Parsonage Gardens EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit pedestrians and cyclists from entering or proceeding on Footpath No.38, between nos. 91 -92 Parsonage Lane EN2 to no. 24 Parsonage Gardens EN2 and the New River Loop EN2, for approximately 256m in the London Borough of Enfield, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Parsonage Lane EN2, Chase Side Avenue EN2 Riverside Gardens EN2, Parsonage Gardens EN2.
5. The prohibitions would come into operation on 25 September 2017 and would continue for 5 weeks or until such time as the works
have been completed.
Dated 13 September 2017
David B. Taylor M 3 t
Head of Traffic and Transportation