BURLINGTON ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0336935
BURLINGTON ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Burlington Road EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield Burlington Road EN2, (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding Burlington Road EN2 between No.s 49-58 for 15 metres in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Woodland Road EN2, Browning Road EN2 Lancaster Road EN2 and vice versa.
5. The prohibitions would come into operation on 30 October and would continue in force for 3 days or until such time as the works have been completed.
Dated 18 October 2017 David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation.