CULLODEN ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0336974
CULLODEN ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Culloden Road EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield Culloden Road EN2, (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Culloden Road EN2 outside and opposite Nevilles Court EN2, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Rowantree Road EN2, Bycullah Road EN2, the Ridgeway EN2 and vice versa.
5. The prohibitions will come into operation on 23 October 2017 will continue in force for 5 days or until the works have completed.
Dated 18 October 2017
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation