ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: WAT0368137
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)
The Council of the London Borough of Haringey intends to make the Temporary Traffic Order described below:-
Tottenham Lane/Elder Avenue N8
Reason for 14(1) Order - Double sewer cover replacement in carriageway
General Effect of Order
1) Road closure of Tottenham Lane N8, and suspension of parking: the northeastbound carriageway, between No. 42a and No. 45.
Date: 04-12-17 Times 8 p.m. to Midnight
zebra crossing at this location will be suspended;
2) Road closure of Elder Avenue N8, and suspension of parking: between the north-western kerb-line of Tottenham Lane and the flank wall of Nos. 44 and 45 Tottenham Lane.
Mount Pleasant Road/Fairbourne Road N17
Reason for 14(1) Order - Gas works
Mount Pleasant Road N17
1) Road closure between Nos. 53 and 57 Mount Pleasant Road;
2) Suspension of parking between Nos. 20 and 40 and between Nos. 37 and 55 Mount Pleasant Road;
3) Suspension of one way operation between its junction with Fairbourne Road and its junction with Loxwood Road.
Fairbourne Road N17, suspension of one way operation for its whole length.
Dates: 20-11-17 to 27-11-17 Times: 24hrs
The provisions of the Order shall apply only at such times and as directed by traffic signs. For road closures, alternative routes will be directed by traffic signs. Access will be maintained where possible. For more information contact -0208 489 1300 or visit our website at www.haringey.gov.uk/streetworks.
10th November 2017