A105 GREEN LANES N13, (BETWEEN HEDGE LANE AND HAZELWOOD LANE N13) DEVONSHIRE ROAD N13 HAZELWOOD LANE N13 AND LODGE DRIVE N13 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0372481
A105 GREEN LANES N13, (BETWEEN HEDGE LANE AND HAZELWOOD LANE N13) DEVONSHIRE ROAD N13 HAZELWOOD LANE N13 AND LODGE DRIVE N13 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Highway works on A105 Green Lanes N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (A105 Green Lanes N13, Devonshire Road N13, Hazelwood Lane N13 and Lodge Drive N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, to enter, proceed, wait, load or unload in the streets specified in the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. Whilst the prohibitions in Green Lanes Devonshire Road N13, Hazelwood Lane N13 and Lodge Drive N13 remain in force, the diversion route would be
(i) Southbound traffic - Hedge Lane N13, Taplow Road N13, A406 North Circular Road and A105 Green Lanes;
(ii) Northbound traffic - A406 North Circular Road, Powys Lane N13 and N14, Cannon Hill N14, High Street N14, The Bourne N14 And Bourne Hill N13.
5. The prohibitions will come into operation on 27 November 2017, and would continue until 1 December 2017 or until the works are complete.
Dated 15 November 2017
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
east of Green
east of Green
Nature of Restriction
Road closed to all vehicular
Reversal of No Entry Suspension of resident parking bays of on both sides of the
Suspension of pay and display bays on both sides of the road
and introduction of any time waiting and loading restrictions. Suspension of Taxi Rank on the southern side of the road and introduction of any time waiting
and loading restrictions.