ATHOLE GARDENS EN1, NOS. 192 TO 209 LEIGH HUNT DRIVE N14 AND VILLAGE ROAD EN1 - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: WAT0372668
ATHOLE GARDENS EN1, NOS. 192 TO 209 LEIGH HUNT DRIVE N14 AND VILLAGE ROAD EN1 - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONS
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8379 3566.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 143) Order 2017 under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to:
(a) introduce waiting restrictions to operate "at any time" in certain lengths of the roads listed in the heading to this Notice.
(NOTE: these restrictions were originally proposed together with restrictions for Coldham Grove EN3, Access road leading to Nos. 111 to 131 Worlds End Lane EN2 and Nos. 219 to 258 Leigh Hunt Drive N14, however because there are outstanding issues in respect of those streets, the Council have deferred a decision for the time being on this aspect until such time as those issues have been resolved).
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 11 December 2017 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
4. Copies of the Order may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 15 November 2017
David B Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation