BEACONSFIELD ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0383044
BEACONSFIELD ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Thames Water works on Beaconsfield Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Beaconsfield Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Beaconsfield Road EN3 from its junction with Ordnance Road EN3 for 40 metres, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 4 December 2017 and would continue in force for 5 days or until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Ordnance Road EN3, Rotherfield Road EN3, Beaconsfield Road EN3.
Dated 22 November 2017
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation