BEACONSFIELD ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0390694
BEACONSFIELD ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Thames Water works on Beaconsfield Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Beaconsfield Road EN3J (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Beaconsfield Road EN3 from its junction with Ordnance Road ENS for 40 metres, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 4 December 2017 and will continue in force for 5 days or until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Ordnance Road EN3, Rotherfield Road EN3, Beaconsfield Road EN3.
Dated 29 November 2017
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation