A105 (GREEN LANES N13, BOURNE HILL N13 AND HEDGE LANE N13 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0400552
A105 (GREEN LANES N13, BOURNE HILL N13 AND HEDGE LANE N13 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Highway works at the junction of the A105 Green Lanes and Hedge Lane the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (A105 Green Lanes N13 and Hedge Lane N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 4 December 2017 given under section 14(2) (b) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the order will be to temporarily prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on the left-turn slip road leading from Green Lanes N13 to Hedge Lane N13.
3. The restrictions will come into operation on 7 December 2017 and will continue in force until 20 March 2018, or until the works are complete.
4. The provisions will only apply when the appropriate traffic signs are displayed.
5. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
6. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, goods vehicles will be unable to turn left from Green Lanes into Hedge Lane and the diversion route will be via Green Lanes, A406 North Circular Road and the Great Cambridge Roundabout.
Dated 6 December 2017
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation