INTRODUCTION OF AN OFF-STREET PARKING AREA AT THE REAR OF NOS. 164-186 HIGH STREET, PONDERSNotice ID: WAT0428690
LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELD INTRODUCTION OF AN OFF-STREET PARKING AREA AT THE REAR OF NOS. 164-186 HIGH STREET, PONDERS END EN3 and INTRODUCTION OF BUSINESS AND CARER'S PARKING PERMITS IN THE PARKING AREAS RELATING TO CERTAIN HOUSING ESTATES AND OTHER RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES
Further information may be obtained from Council Housing Department, telephone number 020 8375 8343.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Off-Street Parking Places) (Housing Estates and Other Residential Properties) (Amendment No.1) Order 201*, the Enfield (On-Street Parking Places) (Housing Estates and Other Residential Properties) (Amendment No.1) Order 201 * and the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.*) Order 201*, under sections 6,35,45, 46 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to:
(a) introduce an off-street parking area at the rear of Nos. 164-186 High Street, Ponders End EN3 with parking bays that may only be used for vehicles from the business at Nos. 164 to 166 High Street, Ponders End;
(b) provide that business users at the properties specified in items 1 to 4 of the Schedule to this Notice will be able to purchase a business parking permit to park a vehicle in the parking area that relates to the property at which they have a business; and
(c) provide that carers required to visit on a regular and frequent basis an elderly or infirm resident of the properties specified in items 2 to 6 of the Schedule to this Notice will be able to purchase a carer's parking permit to park a vehicle in any of the parking areas relating to those properties.
3. The charge for each business parking permit and carer's parking permit would be £50 for 1 year.
4. Parking permits would only be issued in respect of passenger vehicles or commercial vehicles/vans that are not more than 2 metres high, or motor cycles and provided the vehicle does not have a SORN made in respect of it.
5. A copy of each of the proposed Orders, a map indicating their location and effect and the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Orders and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive. (Note: Should you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time.)
6. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders, or make any other representations in respect of them should send a statement in writing to that effect, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1321d by 24* January 2018.
7. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press and to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 3"1 January 2018 David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
1. Nos. 164 and 166 High Street, Ponders End EN3
2. Dover House No. 28 Bolton Road and Calais House No. 30 Bolton Road, London N18.
3. Nos. 292 to 310 (even numbers inclusive) Baker Street, Enfield EN1 and Nos. 18 and 20 and Nos. 22 to 32 (even numbers, inclusive) Lancaster Road, Enfield EN1.
4. Nos. 310 to 372 (even numbers, inclusive) Hertford Road, London N9.
5. Nos. 9 to 12, Nos. 21 to 28, Nos. 45 to 52 and Nos. 69 to 76 (all numbers, inclusive) Chiltern House, Beaconsfield Road, London N9.
6. Agricola Place, Enfield EN 1. *