PONDERS END AREA - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC AND TEMPORARY WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: WAT0453309
PONDERS END AREA - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC AND TEMPORARY WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to maintain public safety, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Ponders End Area EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic ) Order 2018 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit vehicles from entering or proceeding on Lincoln Road EN1 & EN3 between its junctions with Lincoln Way EN 1 and Suffolk Road EN3. The diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via;
i.) Lincoln Road EN1, A10 Great Cambridge Road EN1, A110 Southbury Road EN1, A1010 High Street EN3, Lincoln Road EN3 (& vice versa) or;
ii.) Lincoln Road EN1, A10 Great Cambridge Road EN1, Bury Street N9, A1010 Hertford Road N9, High Street EN3, Lincoln Road EN3 (& vice versa).
3. A further effect of the Order will be to temporarily implement a one way system, prohibiting any vehicle entering or proceeding on:
i) Northfield Road EN3 westwards between its junction with Southfield Road EN3 and its junction with High Street EN3;
ii) Southfield Road EN3 southwards then eastwards between its junction with Northfield Road and its junction with High Street EN3, in the London Borough of Enfield
4. FURTHER NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to ensure public safety, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield will temporarily prohibit vehicles from waiting, loading and unloading on both sides of:
i) Northfield Road EN3, between its junction with Suffolk Road EN3 and its junction with Southfield Road EN3;
ii) Chester Gardens EN3, Norfolk Road EN3, Oxford Road EN3, Southfield Road EN3, Suffolk Road EN3, seven metres from the kerb-line of Northfield Road EN3;
iii) Garfield Road EN3, twenty-five metres from the kerb-line of High Street EN3;
iv) Galliard Road EN3, east side, between a point opposite its junction with St. Edmunds Road N9 to the end of the existing 'At any time' waiting restrictions located north of the junction with Jubilee Crescent N9, in the London Borough of Enfield
5. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 29 January 2018 until 16 March 2018 or until the works have been completed.
Dated 17 January 2018 David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation www.enfield.gov.uk